Due to the growing concerns of the spreading COVID-19 Virus we have decided to close our show room to customers. Any new orders should be placed over the phone and paid for with a credit card. The 3% card surcharge will be waived for the present time. Anyone picking up an order should call before hand to make sure the order is ready to pick up. Remain in your vehicles and our staff will load the order.
We also highly encourage any residential homeowners looking for an installation quote to use our online estimating tool on our website.
We are remaining open for the present time for installations until ordered otherwise.
Thank You and Stay Safe
Best practices instructed by the CDC for illness prevention:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Keep yourself informed:
- Share Facts about COVID-19
- What You Need to Know
- What to Do if You are Sick
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Keeping workplaces, homes, schools, or commercial establishments safe
- Community Mitigation Framework
- What To Do If You Are Sick
- Social Distancing FAQ
- Large Events & Mass Gatherings
- 15 Days to Slow the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)